Our whole-school homework this week is:
Reading: please make sure your child is reading on a daily basis.
Number Fact Fluency: Use Numbots or Times Table Rock Stars in regular short bursts.
Living and Learning is the focus of this week’s Talk Time.
At the end of our Me and My Money themed week this is a chance to reflect with your child about aspects of their awareness of understanding all things financial. This could be:
- Why money is an important part of most people’s lives
- Understanding the difference between needs and wants
- Choices about how to save and spend money
- How to keep money safe
- Comparing prices of things to give your child a growing sense of prices and value for money
- Know where money comes from e.g. earning, finding, borrowing, being given
Have a discussion together. Is there anything they are already doing? e.g. they have a bank account, I can talk about their understanding of where money comes from. Is there anything they’d like to do/ learn more about?