This week the whole school has the same Practice Makes Perfect homework which should be completed by Thursday 20 September.
I know some Where in the World facts.
This homework, which links to our current mini-topic (Where in the World), is a chance for children to show off their geographical knowledge. Children should learn and remember (one of our 8Rs for learning) some facts about the world that they find interesting. There are many things children could learn about:
- the seven continents
- capital cities
- names of the oceans
- the countries of the UK, Europe or the world
- the population of some countries
- interesting facts about a place they find interesting or have been
- how to say a common word or phrase in several languages (for example, hello!)
- and, of course, there are many more facts children could find out and learn
This homework should be evidenced in homework books with children ready (another of our 8Rs for learning) to show off their new-found geographical knowledge as part of our weekly homework review next week.