Thanks very much if you came along to this week’s information evenings for Y5 (Tuesday evening) and for Y1 (Thursday) – we had a good turn-out of parents/carers, keen to know more about their child’s learning journey in school and how to support at home.
Thanks also for leaving us with some feedback – teachers really do appreciate this…
- ‘Good idea having the Y5 evening. Very informative. Glad I went to find out exactly how and what will be taught’
- ‘Particularly liked the reference to the different books and types of homework to be expected. Opportunity to meet teachers and ask questions is great.’
- ‘Curriculum relating to e-safety is great and impressed with the information available on the school website.’
- ‘Great to learn about what the children will be doing and helping [my child] at the right level.’
- ‘Good to have the context of the topics.’
Make sure you look out for more information evenings coming up.