This week’s homework is Creative and links to Health Week (2-6 July).
I can keep a health diary.
You can do this in any way you like. There are some ideas below.
- create a timetable for the week and write/draw what you do/eat
- write diary entries for each day, saying what you ate/did each day
- draw the foods you each each day
- draw or write about the sports/exercises you do each day and for how long
- count up if you have your 5 a day (fruits and vegetables)
- record how much sleep you get
- take photos of meals or draw what you eat each day
Have a look on the Change for Life website for more ideas.