Hi children and welcome to Week 2 of Home Learning.
We hope that you have had a lovely weekend and have managed to do some
Check out these ways to Keep Fit At Home. There is something for everyone with a Gold, Silver and Bronze challenge bingo board to complete!
We have given you a list of spellings to practise this week – you could ask an
adult to test you on Friday. In addition to your daily tasks, please keep up the daily reading and times table practise too.If you haven’t already looked at the class news section of the website, then please do. You may see a few familiar faces and enjoy listening to our messages.
Please keep in touch – we really do enjoy hearing from you.
Happy learning! Happy Monday!
How many ways can you practise these spellings?
- rainbow words – each letter is written in a different colour
- split each word into syllables en/joy/ment
- box words – draw a box around each letter in the word
- pyramid words
- look, cover, spell, check
Watch the film clip of ‘The Present’.
What is the story here? Rewrite it.
- How does the puppy help the boy?
- How is the boy different at the start and at the end of the clip?
- How are they good for each other?
- What do you think happened to the boy?