Today, we have been wearing odd socks for Anti-Bullying Day.
Through group and class discussion and activities, we have talked about:
- what bullying is
- our Child Friendly Anti-Bullying Policy
- the different kinds of bullying including cyber bullying
- how someone being bullied may think, feel and act
- the negative impact bullying has on mental wellbeing
- how to get help including who we can talk to about bullying
- the acronym STOP
Several Times On Purpose and Start Telling Other People
This year’s theme is REACH OUT. How will you Reach Out today?