This week’s homework is a whole school Talk Time homework.
I make healthy choices.
As a reflection of last week’s Health Week, please talk with your family or friends about healthy choices. Here are some ideas:
- food choices – do you eat a healthy balanced diet?
- exercise – do you get enough?
- sleep – do you know how much sleep you should have and do you regularly get enough?
- mental health – can you use mindfulness strategies to deal with difficult emotions or situations?
- personal safety – can you keep yourself safe in different situations (in the sun, near water, playing out) and do you know where to go for help or advice?