At Scholes (Elmet) Primary, we aim to be a happy and healthy place to learn. To do so, we will:
● Provide a curriculum which is enjoyable, relevant, inspiring and creative
● Understand and respect diverse values, languages, religions and traditions
● Foster a safe and caring community
● Develop enquiring minds
● Celebrate achievements
● Develop skills and knowledge for a rapidly changing world
● Encourage positive choices, whether academic, physical, social, or emotional
● Provide equality of opportunity within an inclusive community
● Nurture social, moral, spiritual and cultural values
● Promote positive parental and community involvement
View our Curriculum Aims.
Our aims and ethos complement fundamental British values of democracy, the rule of law, individual liberty and mutual respect and tolerance of those with different faiths and beliefs.