This week, we’re going to be reading the story of The Three Little Pigs so we’d like you to enjoy reading this story at home together.
You could also…
- Draw, paint a picture or collage of the Three Little Pigs
- Make a house that you think the Big Bad Wolf wouldn’t be able to blow down! What would you use?
- Re-tell the story using different voices for the pigs and the wolf
- Think of some words that rhyme with pig
- Look for the number 3 and groups of 3 things when you are out and about (eg 3 on a bus, 3 lights on a traffic light, 3 red cars etc…)
- Listen to the story on-line
- Visit a farm and find out about pigs!