World Book Day – Week beginning 05 March
We’re going to celebrate World Book Day on Monday as we were unable to take part on Thursday 01 March.
- What is your child’s favourite story?
- Who is their favourite character?
Please bring in your favourite stories for us to read at group time (don’t forget to write names in!).
You could also:
- Visit the library or a book shop
- Read your favourite story together
- Draw/paint/collage a picture of the story or a character
- Re-tell the story using props
If you’ve already completed this, we’d love to see some snowy paintings or photographs. Let us know what your child thought of the snow.
Did you talk about freezing/melting? Could they put their own shoes and coat on? Could they fasten the zip themselves?