We hope you all enjoy a well-deserved break and come back to school ready and fresh to learn on 02 January.
As it’s the holidays, there’s no homework this week but there’s a few things we think you should try and do over the festive break:
- spend time with family
- spend time with friends
- play outside
- throw a snowball
- build a snowman
- read a book, or two (or three)
- do something nice for your parents or carers
- spend some time relaxing and being mindful – remember our workshop?
- investigate something you observe
- be polite to everyone you meet
- eat a few treats (and plenty of veggies!)
- and, last but not least, have a generally awesome two weeks