Wow! What a superb week we have had! Everyday, we have had something very exciting planned to help us learn about safety. Today was no different. We had an education advisor from Northern Powergrid to help us learn about electrical safety. You too can find out what we learnt here.
Electricity is really useful but also very dangerous. We learnt about how it is made, transported to our homes and how it can electrocute us if we’re not careful! We were given booklets and pencils to help remind us of the ways that we can ‘Be Careful’ around electricity in our homes.
‘I loved the electricity machine Leena had. Seeing the electricity was so cool and also a bit scary!’
‘This week has been the best week ever!’