This week’s homework is Talk Time.
I can talk about counting in 2s, 5s and 10s.
- Talk about equal and unequal groups
- Talk about when and why we count in 2s, 5s and 10s
- Use objects or examples around your house to count in 2s, 5s and 10s (counting pairs of shoes, counting money, walking up the stairs in 2s)
- Count forwards in 2s, 5s, 10s
- Count backwards in 2s, 5s, 10s
- Starting at different numbers counting forwards and backwards
- Year 2s could practise the multiplication and division facts