Thanks to those parents who attended our online safety evening run by the NSPCC.
Some feedback from parents included:
- “Really informative – will have an impact on our household.”
- “Gave structure to tackling online issues at home.”
- “Really enjoyed hearing about the resources that are there to help and advise.”
- “Great overview of risks and resources which are available to help.”
- “It felt good to hear that it was ok for my child to use technology but that open conversations and some basic rules were crucial steps towards keeping my child safe.”
You might find Net Aware a useful website if you want more information about some of the apps your child could be using.