We’re sure that there’ll be an interest in weddings, castles and royalty after the events this weekend. On Monday 21 May, can you find something red, white or blue to wear to nursery?
For this week’s home link, please talk about the Royal Wedding. Here are a few things that you could do…
- Make a crown or tiara
- Decorate/paint a wedding dress
- Bake a wedding cake or some buns
- Look at family photographs of weddings. Have you been to a wedding? What happened? How do people celebrate weddings?
- Look at Windsor Castle. Have you been to a castle? Who lives in castles? Do you have any stories with castles in?
- Read a story about a wedding, castle or prince/princess.
- Look for objects that begin with ‘c’ for castle, crown and cake!
There are lots of different opportunities for discussion around this topic! What interests your child?