We’ll be increasingly using the outdoor spaces for our PE lessons. With this in mind, it would be helpful if children have tracksuit bottoms and suitable footwear for these occasions. Sturdy, well-fastened school shoes (not boots) are perfectly suitable providing they are flat and fit well to enable running, jumping and climbing. Otherwise a pair of trainers or well-fitting black pumps could be sent in with PE kit.
PE days for Summer term 1 (although these can be subject to change):
- 1K (Miss Parling) – Wednesday
- 1,2V (Mrs Latham) – Friday
- 2KL (Miss Lowry/Mrs Wilkins) – Wednesday
- 1K (Miss Parling) – Thursday
- 1,2V (Mrs Latham) – Monday
- 2KL (Miss Lowry/Mrs Wilkins) – Friday